This ERDDAP is configured to let you log in by entering your User Name and Password.
>Only people who have made arrangements with the administrator of this ERDDAP may log in.
You are not logged in.
(You don't have to be logged in to access ERDDAP's publicly available datasets.)
If you have problems logging in:
- Make sure that you log in with the exact same User Name and Password that you gave to the ERDDAP administrator.
Uppercase and lower case letters are different. Capital 'oh' and 'zero' are different.
- If you fail to log in three times, you are locked out. Wait 10 minutes and try again.
- Make sure your browser is set to allow
If you are making ERDDAP requests from a computer program (other than a browser),
cookies are hard to work with. Sorry.
- In Chrome, use "Settings : Show advanced settings : Privacy/Content Settings : Cookies/Allow local data to be set"
- In Firefox, use "Options : Privacy : History/Accept cookies from sites"
- In Internet Explorer, use "Tools : Internet Options : Privacy : Settings : Advanced : First Party Cookies/Accept"
- In Opera, use "Menu : Settings : Privacy and Security : Cookies/Allow local data to be set"
- In Safari, use "Safari : Preferences : Security : Cookies and website data : Allow"
- Contact the administrator of this ERDDAP: Marco Alba (email: marco dot alba at ettsolutions dot com).